The name Feirmlee is a combination of Irish and English. Feirm means farm, and Lee, being sheltered, thus Feirmlee is the sheltered farm.
We use only high quality ingredients in the production of our unique handmade range of medal winning Soaps. Being an Aromatherapist and Herbalist, I see and have seen, many people with all types of skin issues. This leads us to “Our aim”, to produce products that are suitable for all types of skin and hair, that nourishes and leaves you feeling wonderful. Feedback from our customers show that we have succeeded. So if you would like to order or have any inquiries, please email us and we can let you know about varieties, availability and we can answer any of your questions.
Feirmlee Naturals Mudgee proudly supports local farmers, producers and businesses, by sourcing much of the raw materials locally or growing our own. When local materials are not available, we purchase from Australian owned companies, and where possible, Australian produced products.
Feirmlee Naturals Mudgee cares about the environment and you:
- Feirmlee products do not contain palm oil. We stand against the devastating effects on the orangutan and other Sumatran animal species from massive deforestation to grow palm oil. Say NO to palm oil products!
- We use paper labels which are fully recyclable and/or compostable
- All our products are GM Free
- Our soaps are all hand mixed and made in small batches.
- A bar from every batch is tested for quality and performance prior to sale.
- Feirmlee products are not tested on animals
- We use food quality, organic & chemical free products where possible.